Up Your Game To Stand Out
ASSESSMENTS & COACHING
We help your revenue-producing offices operate with best practices by offering a seasoned outsider’s evaluation of the processes and staffing, communications materials and flow, data tracking, and underlying technology. We also provide coaching for staff who need guidance and training.
Our enrollment and marketing teams were already good, but EdwardsCo made them even better. The coach was incredibly professional. ~Head of School in Maryland
For Admissions, Marketing, or Advancement
- Team organization assessments include adequate staffing levels and roles and responsibilities given the size of the school and objectives.
- Marketing and communication assessments include the effectiveness of outreach and response along the entire prospect-engagement cycle from inquiry through matriculation.
- Operations assessments include the effectiveness and efficiency of operations including response time and type; data-tracking, measurement, and analysis; and data-driven action.
- Tools/Technology assessments include the use and integration of customer relationship management (CRM) tools like Hubspot and Salesforce and embedded CRM tools in the Finalsite and Blackbaud platforms.
- Trustee and parent support assessments include the degree and type of involvement of volunteers.
Best Practices Are Within Reach With A Little Help
- Marketing coaching includes strategic thinking, marketing plans, advertising, digital and social media management, data analysis, how best to partner with Admissions.
- Admissions coaching includes strategic thinking, data-driven decision making, technology evaluation, how best to partner with the marketing and communications team.
- Message Training and presentation skills for one-on-one and group meetings for admissions staff, senior leadership, trustees, and advancement professionals.